HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE EPICSTREAM APP?
PLEASE LOG OUT & BACK INTO THE APP, AND OR UPGRADE TO v2.1 HERE: http://esplayer.biz
Please See bottom of page for support tickets
UK CUSTOMERS EPL BLACKOUT INFORMATION
**UK CUSTOMERS – MUST READ**
Some UK ISP’s (SKY) started to block all IPTV providers during the Premier League Games. It’s important to note that this will cause a complete system wide outage for UK Customers during the Premier League Games.
- At the moment, it appears to only affect SKY subscribers however it is important to understand that there could be a possibility that it affects all other IPTV providers.
- At this time, using a VPN is the only way to watch IPTV during the time an IPTV service is blocked.
- Blocks typically last from the start of a game and end of a game.
- You may want to consider adding a VPN to your Android Box, Dreamlink or Kodi setup.
- For MAGs, the only way to use VPN is it to get a router that supports VPN.
Q: Is FireFly TV down during the Premier League Games?
A: No, FireFly TV is not down during the games. Customers worldwide are able to access our services, with the exception of the UK. Unfortunately, as mentioned above, the UK has taken extra measures to block all IPTV providers during the Premier League game time. The block starts at the start of the game and ends when the game ends.
Q: Is there a workaround?
A: At this point the workaround is to use a VPN connection. Consider using one of the ones listed below, but the market has lots of options.
We recommend the following (in no particular order):
- Express VPN
- IP Vanish
- Nord VPN
BEFORE SUBMITTING A TICKET:
CHECK YOUR SET UP, RESTART YOUR GEAR,
ALL Setup Guides can be found on our main support site: https://fireflytv.online/all-setup-guides
Still having issues Technical Support issues?
Want to ask a question before you buy?
Having technical issues? before you submit a ticket, please kindly consider the following as we will likely ask you to do this first before we start troubleshooting, as Troubleshooting is a process of elimination, so please help us help you by trying the following first.
- Restart ALL network devices – Routers, modems, IPTV device (mag box, android tv boxes etc.
- WIFI connections can be very fragile, and tend to make streaming IPTV unreliable, we do not recommend using WIFI to stream our service, please consider a wired connection for the ultimate quality and reliability.
- Using a VPN? turn it off and try connecting with it off, we support VPN’s but sometimes they have issues which can affect your service.
- clear the caches of your devices and apps
- Buffering issues? contact us, we can provide a alternate link if you are using an older playlist URL ending in M3U, delete the “ts” at the end of your playlist link and replace it with “m3u8” ( =ts change to =m3u8 )
Please kindly read all above info before submitting a ticket, it could save you a lot of time, and having to wait for us to respond too 🙂
NOTE: If this is a channel related issue, like a channel being offline or and EPG issue, we cannot help you at this time, we will be able to shortly, but we do not have an avenue to report channel quality issues at this moment.
These tickets below are for Sales, setup and general connectivity issues only.
**SELECT “CONTINUE AS GUEST“, NO REGISTRATION OR LOGIN REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A TICKET **